Are you working in sales but tired of selling for something you don’t believe in? Or are you working in a church or charity but would like a more fast-paced and clearly results-driven role? It doesn’t matter what level of experience you bring, as long as you’re driven by a desire to find a way to do the undoable and reach the unreachable. In our Dutch team we call them Sales-tigers. It would be nice if you’re still a nice person to work with 🙂
At Givt, we’ve been working for 5 years on a solution to ensure the future of giving as cash recedes and lifetime financial commitments fade out of fashion. Givt is now used by 30% of churches in the Netherlands and hundreds in the UK. We’re branching out into a new group, with hundreds of charities, growing week by week. We’re counting on you to contribute to the acceleration of that growth!
Does this look like something for you? Then we would like to invite you to come and meet us online. Below you will find a little more detail about what we are looking for. But feel free to send us your CV anyway and leave us your phone number so we can make an appointment.
Do you fit this profile?
- You are intimately familiar with churches (and charities) and know your way around in their networks
- You’re willing to test and experiment, trying whatever it takes to get to our goals
- You’re willing to call a lot, working rather independently without losing sight of the bigger picture
- You’re self-steering by means of an agile mindset (SCRUM) and Semco Style work environment
- You can balance your own interests and the interests of the team
What do we offer?
- A team with a healthy work/play balance
- The space to learn through success and failures
- A mission with a major positive impact
- A negotiable salary (no, this is not a euphemism for “as little as possible” :))
- The environment in which you can be an owner
- All the tools you need to do your job
- Flexibility in how you want to organise your personal priorities
If this sounds like something you could contribute towards then please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org